Recently I switched from Windows XP to Windows Vista, ignoring all pro’s and contra’s for upgrading my OS, I had a problem when I used SQLdeveloper.
When you edit a package and try to scroll between the code then it became unreadable:
After some research I came across an excellent tip on the java2go blogspot.
I’ll give the short version here under but please visit them for more info:
- Download the latest java jdk
- Edit the file (C:\sqldeveloper\ide\bin\ide.conf) and add the following:
# setting maximum heap to 256 MB
- Edit the file (C:\sqldeveloper\ide\bin\jdk.conf) and add the following:
SetJavaHome C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_16
(refering to the jdk you downloaded
I restarted my SQLdeveloper and all my problems were gone!