Native PL/SQL WebServices (11g Feature):
- Procedures or functions need to have in- and output-parameters when using 11g webservices in 10.1.3.1 bpel processes
- You can’t work with rowtypes as return variables => not supported
- XDB Username & Password authentication is needed for native pl/sql web service calls, when invoking native pl/sql webservices from BPEL. Add following properties to your partnerlink:
Jdeveloper 11g Tech Preview:
- You can’t connect to AppServer 10.1.3 (it will be applicable in the production release)
- You can run existing 10.1.3.1 bpel processes in Jdev 11g when you’ve installed bpel in the embedded OC4J (nice to know)
You need less clicks to get to view audit data in your bpel console and it’s all using one single source of truth, one console, one management environment. Finally you’re used to working in bpel, esb, Jdeveloper … well now you need to get used to the new, improved environment.